Welcome to AMWA
Assalaam 'alaikum or peace be with you.
Established in 2010 this organisation represents the interests and concerns of Aussie women - those born here, converted to Islam, or who identify as much with Australia as their ancestral background.
Support for Muslim women is often limited to cultural associations and religious classes. There are many areas though where Muslim women may need advice, assistance or mentoring. Some of the areas that we hope to address are listed in the About Us section.
Contact us for information, check out our blog, or check our Facebook or Instagram page and find out what issues and events are big for Muslims in Australia and around the World.
Upcoming Events at AMWA
Please call or email for more details and to confirm attendance..
Posts and Statements
* Peter Dutton and Our Lebanese Community
* Orlando Tragedy
* Paris Tragedy
* Analysis Following Sydney Shooting October 2015
* International Women's Day 2015
* Turning Away From Violence
* Accolades to the Good Heart of Australians
* How could 2 Australian boys join ISIS and commit atrocities?
* ISIS - Very Far from Islam, the Religion of Peace
* Senseless Slaughter of Innocents